Update 3.7.14 - We have posted the artist schedule/set times below!
Update 3.6.14 - The State Park public camping section is close to SELLING OUT, so act fast if you want to be in the public section! There are still 300 plots of Primitive Camping available so GET YOUR TICKETS. (see below for details on Camping options).
Come be a part of Carbon Leaf’s Ragtime Carnival!! …the band’s first two-day music festival and campout @ Pocahontas State Park May 30-31st
Spend the weekend with the band and friends for 2 days of music, dancing, camping, food, drink and whatever else the woods provide.
Tickets on sale HERE
See you in the trees,
Barry, Terry, Carter, Jason, Jon
- When you purchase tickets to the Ragtime Carnival, $5 of that purchase is your admission into the park itself, which entitles you to all amenities within the park (some amenities, like the pool, do cost extra).
- Children 10 and under are free with a paying adult.
There are two camping options in the park: Primitive Camping and Public Camping.
Children 10 and under will be able to camp for free as long as they are with a parent.
1. Primitive Camping -
- You can purchase this as part of your festival ticket. GO HfERE
- There is access to restrooms with running water but no showers
- These sites sites do not allow fires
- There are no power hookups
- Some of the rules will be a little more lenient and will allow for things like acoustic instruments at night (though no amplified music/stereos, etc).
You pick out your campsite within the Primitive Camping area on the day of show, which will allow for groups to camp together
2. Public Camping -
- This is the public section of Pocahontas
- These spots would need to be reserved through Pocahontas State Park
- If you are a Ragtimer who wants to camp in the Public Camping area, you are still welcome to walk over to any late night gatherings that the festival is hosting
- There are Power hookups provided
- Fires are allowed
- There are regulations for this campground area
- To see more on the public camping, GO HERE
ARTIST PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, MAY 30 - Doors 4:00pm
5:00p - Eddie from Ohio
6:45p - Keller Williams
8:30p - Carbon Leaf
6:15p - Von Grey
7:50p - Gedeon Luke & the People
11pm After party in the Campground
SATURDAY, MAY 31 - Doors 11:30am
12:30PM – Crystal Bowersox
1:40PM – The Black Cadillacs
2:45PM – Holly Williams
3:55PM – The Wild Feathers
5:15PM – Delta Rae
6:50PM – Edwin McCain Trio
8:30PM – Carbon Leaf
12:00n - Carbon Leaf Acoustic Set
1:20pm - Rumble Seat Revival
2:25pm - Rumble Seat Revival second set
3:30pm - Logan Brill
4:45pm - Sarah Blacker
6:10pm - Emerson Hart of "Tonic"
7:50pm - The Alternate Routes (full band)